RBdigital is an audiobook and ebook download service offered to Alvin Sherman Library public cardholders and NSU current students, faculty, and staff and NSU Alumni. It has the largest collection digital audiobooks (30% of all audio in the library market is exclusive to RB or Recorded Books!), and includes best-sellers and pop-fiction in both audio- and ebook formats. Read or listen to them on your computer, or use the free RBdigital app to add your books to your favorite device.
- Log in to RBdigital using your Alvin Sherman Library Card or NSU SharkLink ID and register inside RBdigital on the top right of the page.
- eBook apps are available for iOS, Android, and Kindle Fire
- Audiobook apps are available for iOS, Android, Kindle Fire, and Nook
- Use Adobe Digital Editions to download eBooks to your computer
- Use the RBdigital Media Manager to download audiobooks directly to your computer
- Stream audiobooks directly from the RBdigital site
- Easily find your library’s NY Times best sellers – just go to the RBdigital homepage
For more information about downloading audiobooks and ebooks from RBdigital, see this help page. (Note: You will need to log in to view it.)