Family Study Room Policy
The Family Study Room is open for use by parents/guardians accompanied by children and is available by reservation.
- An active NSU SharkID or an Alvin Sherman Library Card is required to reserve the room.
- A room can be reserved up to 4 hours per day.
- To fulfill a reservation, at least 2 members of the group (parent/guardian, age 18+, who reserved the room & child) must be present at the Circulation Desk.
- Children must be accompanied and supervised by parents/guardians at all times, including monitoring children’s safety and behavior. In cases of unaccompanied children, NSU’s Public Safety Officers will be contacted.
- Family study room maximum occupancy is 10 people.
- All Items must remain in the room at all times.
- Please respect library property and future occupants by leaving the room clean and orderly after use.
- The room is not soundproof. Please keep all noise at a reasonable level.
- All users of the room must comply with the library code of conduct as well as the library’s food and drink policy.
- Failure to follow room use policies may result in loss of room privileges.