In order to maintain a neat appearance and conformity throughout the Alvin Sherman Library, Research, and Information Technology Center, the Alvin Sherman Library must approve all signs (including flyers, leaflets, handbills, posters, advertisements, and other similar announcements/ publicity, etc.).
Approval for signs will be granted through the Coordinator of Events and Facilities. The Alvin Sherman Library maintains the right to reject or remove any sign. Signage will be posted by the Coordinator of Events and Facilities. Priority will be given to materials for Alvin Sherman Library events, NSU events, and partnering agencies. Signage requests from commercial or unaffiliated organizations will not be considered for posting.
Posting of signs must meet the following criteria:
- Poster size must be 22″ wide x 28″ length, portrait orientation.
- Signs will be posted only on surfaces specifically designated for this purpose by the Coordinator of Events and Facilities.
- Materials posted must not overlap/cover other signs.
- Signs written in a foreign language must be accompanied by an English translation.
- Signs that constitute a health/safety hazard will not be posted and will be removed.
- Individuals who post signs themselves against policy are responsible for any property damage or personal injury.
- Acceptance of signs for posting does not imply approval or disapproval by the Alvin Sherman Library of the ideas and opinions expressed.
- All signs shall be temporary. The Alvin Sherman Library reserves the right to establish reasonable time limits for all signs.
- Signs posted by individuals against policy will be removed.
Coordinator of Facilities and Events Phone number: (954) 262-4612 Fax number: (954) 262-3805 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org