Access to electronic resources varies depending on whether:
- you are an active NSU student, faculty, or staff;
- a registered Broward County patron; registered alumni;
- a University School patron;
- an HPD Clinical Faculty member;
- or a walk-in user.
- If you are in the library, elsewhere on campus, or off campus.
Systematic downloading of electronic journal articles, ebooks, or other database content violates library contracts and copyright law. Violators risk having library access suspended and causing access to the product for all NSU users to be blocked. By accessing our electronic resources, you agree to abide by the library's Use of Licensed Electronic Resources Policy.