Please join us Tuesday, April 17th in Room 3018 in the Alvin Sherman Library to learn more about Nova Southeastern University’s research productivity and impact. During this meeting we will review InCites Benchmarking & Analytics, a tool from Clarivate Analytics that utilizes Web of Science data to allow you to benchmark, assess, and analyze institutional research performance, collaborations (International, Corporate, Institutional), and impact.
Among the many uses of Incites include:
- Develop a clear picture of the research activity at NOVA Southeastern as an indicator of future success
- Measure and benchmark the research performance of people, programs and peers to properly allocate funding and attract new talent
- Inspire collaborations that advance reputation and support internal review, reporting and promotional processes
- Demonstrate impact in the research community at large, proving the quality of your research to stakeholders
- Identify areas of particular strength to show where the greatest return on investment is coming from
- Help identify top researchers and institutions in a particular field to support global collaboration or recruitment.
- Use normalized global benchmarks to measure research impact across all fields, from the Arts to STEM.
If you want to attend online, please register here:
Registration URL: https://attendee.gototraining.com/r/7841051015367439106
Training ID: 588-755-468