Understanding Credit: Building Wealth with Responsible Credit
You will learn:
• How to obtain and read credit reports
• The difference between a credit report and a credit score
• Reviewing and disputing credit reports
• The positives and negatives of credit
• Credit responsibilities
• The 5C’s of credit that determines a person’s credit worthiness
• Identifying too much debt
• Strategies to rebuilding or repairing credit
• Dealing with creditors and debt collectors
• How to wisely use credit
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 954- 262-4637.
This program is presented by Consolidated Credit Solutions.