Outreach Instruction for Public Groups
- Outreach instruction for public groups is available to Broward county residents, organizations, and school groups, including all Broward County schools (9th grade or higher). The intent of Outreach instruction is to facilitate access to the library’s resources. Let us help your group maximize and improve their research skills and the use of the library’s information resources.
- Patrons are required to make an appointment at least three-business days in advance for an Outreach Instruction session using a form available at the Reference Desk or online.
- Training sessions can be scheduled Monday-Friday: 9:00 a.m.-9:00 p.m. (last session to start at 8:00 p.m.)
- Outreach Instruction sessions are scheduled for a period of one hour. Longer training sessions can be scheduled on a case-by-case basis. If needed, please ask.
- Instruction sessions begin at the time scheduled. A session will be rescheduled if delayed 15 minutes or more.
- The purpose of the Outreach Instruction session is to increase public awareness and personal success in finding needed information on a wide variety of topics. Librarians aspire to teach, lead, and/or guide you to the best resources!