This short video about the Testing and Education Reference Center database will show you how to access education and career tools, which includes test preparation, scholarships, career assessment, and resume building.
- Welcome to the Testing & Education Reference Center tutorial.
- To get started click College and Scholarships under College Prep from the top menu
- On the next page choose the type of scholarship search you’d like to do
- Click the Start Now Button
- Log into your personal account or create one to get started.
- Then choose a type of search
- Under detailed college search check Academics and then click continue
- On the next page select all relevant choices…
- The click Get Results
- On your results page click on any school name you’d like to view.
- You can also print or export your results list
- For new results click Modify Search or New Search at the top right.