This brief video describes how to find a course guide on the Alvin Sherman Library website. Discover how to search for related course guides as well. Take a look at how to navigate within a course guide.
Take a look at the Courseguides page to get started now…
- Welcome to this short tutorial about finding Course Guides on the Alvin Sherman library website.
- On the library’s main page click Course Guides, which is under Library Guides on the right.
- Course Guides are listed alphabetically by course number. Scroll down the page to locate a specific Course Guide.
- You can also search all Course Guides using the search box at the top of the page. Search for other related library guides on the right.
- Once you have located the guide you need, click on the link to access and view the content.
- After accessing the guide, use the navigation tabs at the top to view the different content areas.
- For more help with finding library guides, please contact the Sherman Library Reference desk.