The Distance and Instructional Library Services (DILS) Department is located on the second floor of the Library. DILS supports NSU students, faculty and staff by:
- Providing library training
- Developing library tutorials and research modules
- Creating publications and handouts
- Assisting students with identifying local libraries in their respective geographic areas
- Aiding in the accreditation process for NSU programs
Follow the links on the left to find out more, or feel free to contact us for general inquiries, training sessions, etc.