The Alvin Sherman Library is truly a unique community resource for South Florida. Visit the library and discover more than just books… winning blend of form and function-of technology, art, culture, vast sources of information, and knowledgeable and helpful staff members- all within a bright, welcoming setting.
- As a joint-use facility, the Sherman Library is accessible to NSU students, staff and faculty members, as well as residents of Broward County.
- It is the largest library building in Florida with 5 floors encompassing 325,000 square feet.
- Over 150 research databases available from home or office; over 250 available on campus.
- 100,000 eBooks available from your home or office
- Patrons can access freely special collections such as genealogy
- 23 study rooms
- West End Café
“The NSU Glass Garden”, commissioned by the Circle of Friends and created by Dale Chihuly
and funded through private donations and the only sculpture where viewing is free